April 26th, 2016 was the first day I rode a "road bike." Fast forward one year and I've already logged roughly 3,000 miles. Needless to say, I think I kinda like this cycling thing. I like it so much in fact that on June 3rd, I'm joining Scotty Parker (a 13-year-old rockstar) and a team of cyclists who will be riding across the United States to raise awareness and support for the fight against the global water crisis.
Together, I believe you and I can reach my fundraising goal of $10,000.
And if I'm honest, I know that I can't do that without you. Your donation goes to support Water Mission in their fight against the global water crisis. By providing safe water and sanitation, their efforts are ensuring that women, men and children are not dying from waterborne illnesses.
If you'd like to support me, you can do any of the following:
- Make a donation - Just click the blue "DONATE NOW" button.
- Fundraise- If you'd like to come alongside me in fundraising, click "JOIN KYLE'S TEAM" and start your own fundraising page. (Call or text me for ideas and tricks for successful fundraising)
- Share - Share this page with your family and friends (just copy+paste the URL above on Facebook, Twitter, Email or Text)
- Pray for Me - Seriously, I am fully expecting my family and friends to cover this entire ride in prayer.
- Encourage Me - Send me a text, give me a call, tag me in a post, etc. Riding every day will be exhausting. There will be days that I want to give up. There will be days that I miss my family and friends. Your encouragement will go a long way.
- On June third, the team begins the ride in Santa Monica, California. We will take a southern route, consisting of historic Route 66 and a bunch of other bike friendly routes. You can see the whole route by clicking "Map" on the "About" tab above.
- The team will ride an average of 75 miles a day for 8 weeks, taking Sundays off. We will arrive at Water Mission, in North Charleston, SC, on August 1st.
- We have a support vehicle that will go ahead of the team to set up roadside rest stops every 15-20 miles. We will stay in hotels/motels along the way.
- My fundraising goal is $10,000, but the overall fundraiser goal is $500,000!
- I will be riding a Cannondale Synapse Advendure Disc.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.